The twin-shaft shredder is a large-scale shredder. Sometimes there are many precautions when using it. At this time, the shredder needs to be standardized. Then we will analyze the matters needing attention.
What are the main items required for the operation of the twin shaft shredder
1. The distribution table of the twin-shaft shredder should enable the operator to see the operation of each part. The distribution table of the electric mixer should be covered with rubber boards or dry boards, and they should be fastened firmly.
2. The double-shaft shredder should check the transmission organization, operating equipment, brakes, etc. to ensure normal operation. Protective covers should be installed on large ring gears, pulleys and other parts.
3. The aggregate standard of the twin-shaft shredder should be consistent with the function of the mixer.
4. The twin-shaft shredder is filled with lubricating oil to the worn and rolling parts such as large ring gear and runway.
5. The twin shaft shredder is empty. The operation and braking of each work equipment shall be recognized before normal operation. It is forbidden to put your head or hand into the hopper and rack to investigate or probe the feeding situation.
6. During the feeding of the twin-shaft shredder, do not use your hands or tools to reach into the mixing drum to pick out the material. It is forbidden to work or pass under it.
7. When the hopper of the dual-shaft shredder is raised, a hopper pillow should be set at the bottom of the pit, and the hopper must be fastened with a chain when arranging the pit.
8. The feeding of the twin-shaft shredder into the mixing barrel should be carried out during the operation. The new material must be completely discharged before the original 砼 in the mixing machine is removed. Do not stop the machine halfway or start the mixing machine at full load.
Scan and follow us