"Production capacity": 6-24 times / min
『Product Alias』: Crocodile Shear, Crocodile Scissors, Crocodile Cut-off Machine 『Application Field』: Metallurgical unit profile cut-off or coarse scrap shearing treatment of scrap steel [Product Overview]: Crocodile Scissors are similar to Crocodile in its structure It is named after the crocodile. Due to its simple design structure, low failure rate, high shear pressure, and low maintenance costs, it has been widely recognized by the market and is widely used in round steel, square steel, angle steel, I-beam, Cold cutting of sheet steel, steel pipe and other wastes, cut-to-length cutting of hot-rolled small steel, cut-to-length cutting of section steel in rolling mills, cutting and processing of waste steel bars, small briquettes, steel plates, and heavy waste of metallurgical furnace materials. In principle, the hydraulic cylinder is provided with pressure by a hydraulic pump to drive the hydraulic cylinder to form lever pressure. After pre-locking and locking, the cutting pressure is achieved by the main pressure cylinder under the shear pressure of the movable knife and the fixed knife.
Crocodile shears are also called crocodile shears. They are suitable for metal recycling processing plants, scrap car dismantling sites, smelting and casting industries, scrap steel plants, etc., and can cold cut various shapes of steel and various metal materials. Respectively: 400mm, 600mm, 700mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1600mm, 1800mm, eight levels of shear force from 63 tons to 400 tons, suitable for users of different sizes and requirements. The machine is hydraulically driven, easy to operate and simple to maintain.
1. Those who do not understand the structure, performance and operating procedures of the machine must not start the machine without authorization.
2. The lubrication points of the equipment should be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift.
3. Add the hydraulic oil in the oil tank. High-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil should be strictly used. It must be strictly filtered, and sufficient oil quantity should be maintained frequently. When it is insufficient, it should be filled with oil immediately.
4. The fuel tank should be cleaned and replaced with new oil every six months, but the first cleaning and filtering of the oil should not exceed one month, and the new oil used once can be reused after strict filtering.
5. When there is a serious oil leak or an abnormal phenomenon occurs during work, you should immediately stop the machine, analyze the cause and troubleshoot, and do not forcibly run sick.
6. During the operation or packing process of the machine, it is not allowed to repair or touch the moving parts with hands. It is strictly forbidden to press the materials in the bin with hands or feet.
7. When adjusting the pump, valve and pressure gauge, it must be performed by experienced technical workers. If the pressure gauge is found to be faulty, it should be checked or updated immediately.
1. Crocodile shears are mainly used in waste material recycling and processing industries. Small and medium-sized steel mills cold cut all kinds of cross-section shapes such as round steel, square steel, channel steel, angle steel, I-shaped steel, steel plates, and steel pipes.
2. Alligator shears adopt hydraulic transmission. Compared with mechanical transmission type shearing machine, it has small size, light weight, small inertia, low noise, stable movement, safe operation and use, and easy to achieve overload protection.
3. Alligator scissors have manual and automatic functions. The operation control is convenient and simple, and the scissors mouth can be cut and stopped at any position during the work process. And according to the size of the material being cut, the size of the cutting mouth can be arbitrarily controlled to achieve the highest working efficiency.
4. Alligator shears have reasonable technical parameters, wide application range and low energy consumption. They are widely used in metal shearing in the scrap metal recycling industry and small and medium-sized steelmaking plants to provide the best charging materials for remelting.
|model||Shear force (TON)||Pressing force (TON)||Knife edge length (MM)||Opening (MM)||Shearing times per minute (times / second)||Material to be cut (MM)||Total machine power (KW)||Operation method|
|QSZ43-63||63||16||600||280||9-16||30X30 ?35||7.5||Single or manual manual feeding|
|QSZ43-200||200||25||800||380||9-16||65X65 ?75||twenty two|
Scan and follow us